Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunday Evenings & Monday Mornings

The most boring time of a week, at least to me, are Sunday evenings & Monday mornings. Sometimes there may be slight possibility of having a nice Sunday evenings (when I go out with my best buddies), but all Monday mornings are the same.

U feel some kind of restlessness on Monday morning even u don’t have any work to do..(may be having nothing to do in Monday morning itself would have caused that restlessness)...

Usually my Sunday goes like this, get up at 6 (no look at me with the "r u nuts" looks, I has became a routine to get on or before 6), read newspaper, have BF(break fast pa), watch TV, read some magazines, have lunch, sleep...Till this time, everything goes fine...

Only after that the real awkwardness begins, once I get up from sleep, I feel very weird. I don’t understand why it usually happens on Sunday evenings....I will sit idle till I go to sleep again (it takes at least 12 as I have slept in the afternoon)...

as usual get up 6 in the morning (Monday), I will have the hangover of Sunday evening...get ready and come to office....In office I don’t have anything to do...so browse...and kill time...

This cycle will break only in Monday evening..when I go to Japanese class (yes I joined 2 weeks back..really interesting)...

Then goes Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sunday....and here comes the same devil.
Parag.... Parag.....

No comments: