Saturday, March 11, 2006

One more to the list

Apart from the opposite sex attracts law, my turn on is the "Intelligence of a girl".
Somehow I admire girls who bubbles with intelligence and enthusiasm. There is a long list of intelligent girls who i admire and the latest one is here.

I was watching "Arattai Arangam" in SUN TV, yesterday. There is a girl "Uma Maheswari", talked about how women themselves are responsible for the failure of women.

I have seen many girls who always have this foul cry of "only men" are responsible for all the illness of women. I hate when i hear and avoid reading these kinds of stuff.

But it was a pleasant surprise that she has taken a different route and spoken very spontaneously. They way she had designed her speech, the points she took to prove the idea, the way she counter attacked is really nice experience to watch.

Somehow I was attracted by her (Add one more to the list mamu....).

And one point which is the highlight of her entire speech is this

அனாதைகள் எல்லாம் ஆண்டவனின் குழந்தைகள் என்றால்
அந்த ஆண்டவனுக்கும் கட்டாயம் தேவை குடும்ப கட்டுப்பாடு

Bharathi, நீ கணவு கண்ட பெண்கள் இதோ இங்கே நம் தமிழ்நாட்டில்

No comments: